Hejssan!
This week we are going down to Stockholm for Zone conference, so I don't have much time to email right now. I will be playing Away in a Manger in the Christmas conference though, and despite the short notice, God has provided a way for me to be able to play it well enough.
I have a strong testimony of miracles, because I see them every day. Two really cool miracles I'd like to share are first Wednesday, we got 2 baptismal dates in Gävle right before I left, with an elderly couple we were teaching there. They really ate up our teaching and wanted more, and wanted to get baptized. Then we come up to Sundsvall and on Saturday we go and visit another elderly couple who wants to get baptized as well, and we set some dates for them. Four in one week! That's incredible.
This transfer our zone is focusing on being the happiest zone in the mission, and so in weekly planning my companion and I set a vision: Fire up the members! Fire up the District! Light up the area! We're going to work hard, and try to get a lot of miracles and a big change while we're here. The branch here is amazing. It's about 80 active members, and has an incredible Branch Mission Leader. He really works hard and has a great plan for cooperation and missionary work for next year. I'm way excited for it!
I know that Christ is the Savior. He really loves us and wants us to be eternally happy. We can achieve this when we follow Him, and strive always to be as He would have us be. It is a humbling experience to be a full-time representative of the Savior, because you realize how weak and inadequate you are. But just like all prophets and missionaries before, through Christ we can do all things!
Mvh,
Äldste Liddle
No comments:
Post a Comment