Monday, June 13, 2016

Vecka Nittiotvå [Week 92]

Hey, we went to Vaxholm this week, and it was really cool, but because of that I have 15 minutes to email you all and President Beckstrand.  I'll do my best!

This week was really great!  We had tons of stuff to do every day.  Monday we had a ward activity to celebrate Sweden's national day, and had a lot of fun there.  We got to know the members a lot better and they were happy to see us and get to know us better as well.  Things are going great out here with the members.  Most of the positive people we are teaching are part-member families, and we have a couple of other people that we teach at members' houses about weekly.  That was the highlight of Tuesday.  We had exchanges with the assistants which ended with a member dinner that we brought an investigator to.  Things are going really well with him.  He just graduated and is spending time working now.  That day was really effective.

Wednesday however, we had stake reports that we did and it took the entire day since we have the biggest of the stakes in Sweden, and we take the whole stake; most of the others split part of it with other zone leaders.  Thursday we took a train up to Borlänge for workers, and got a lot done that day.  Elder Svensson and I had an investigator that was staying in one of the cities in their area, so we visited him and a new member that just moved up there from our ward, and then we met one of their investigators.  It made for a rather full day with lots of great work and experiences.  I learned a lot from Elder Schultz, who I was with.  He is a very obedient, talented, and hard-working missionary, and I'm excited to see what's in his future.  He's very young in the mission, but it feels like he's fairly experienced when I teach and contact with him.  Friday we didn't get lunch until 5:00 when we called it dinner because of a bunch of meetings with part member families, and a new member we work with who is from Compton.  He played for Chelsea football team, and is super awesome.  Friday night was also a talent show where I was asked to breakdance.  It went well, and it surprised me that I got permission to do that.  I thought President Beckstrand would shut it down so I said, if I get permission I'll do it.  After not dancing for a couple of years, it went pretty well.

Saturday was another crazy day but resulted in us teaching 10 lessons to different people, and meeting up with some really positive people.  It went really well and was work-wise one of the most effective days of the week.  All in all this week was really good.  I'm tired, but things are going in a good direction.  I'm excited to see what this week will bring. The Lord is hastening His work and we are seeing it here in Sweden.

mvh,

Äldste Liddle





No comments: