Stake conference sounds awesome!!! It's cool that you also had a general authority and others visiting. It sounds like you received a lot of amazing instruction too. We also had a similar experience, Elder Pingree taught us some amazing things about having more faith, and President Welch talked about prayerfully seeking God's vision for our areas, for our mission. It was amazing, and I've since lifted my view quite a bit in regards to what can be accomplished. We also talked about how we can help our investigators, and not just invite them and leave it at that. It was amazing to hear from him, and quite the spiritual experience. I really hope that you all had a similar experience with Elders Curtis and Dunn.
We haven't biked as much as I thought this week, but last week we biked a ton. I get sweaty, but it feels so great!
We've been pretty busy making plans for a big Cinco de Mayo party this Saturday. It should be pretty amazing, hopefully we don't mess it up! I'm not a great party planner haha, usually other people make it really great rather than us.
We also got invited to a carne asada by a less active member, German. It was pretty good, they had awesome Guatemalan Tamales, and also cow intestine, and carne asada of course. It was super fun!
We have one family who is super interested, and we're really hoping they can come to Church soon. They are amazing. The son is 16 and he is really sharp. You can tell there's something special about him, and we're really excited to have them at Church! We currently are up from 1 Spanish-member-group-of-people to 3, and in a couple weeks we should be up to 6 or 7! I'm really excited, the area is blossoming, and I expect the Lord to work wonders.
Love,
Elder Liddle
No comments:
Post a Comment