One of the members gave me elote after dinner!!! That's the corn stuff from Nacho Libre, it's just mayo, parmesan, and chili powder. It's super delicious. I have pictures but I keep forgettting to bring them. I'm super pumped for this upcoming week, because one of our investigators has been out of town, and he gets back! He already wants to be baptized, we just have to find out when. I'm excited for that. Also, one member has been reaching out to her family a lot, and it seems like a few of them are interested in the gospel! And another member is super good at getting us referrals. It's really great out here. My area is giant by the way: it's all of the Cincinnati stake except a couple wards. Basically everything below the river in Kentucky, and a chunk of Indiana that I haven't been to because it's too far. We have a car, but we don't have a lot of allotted miles for it, so we will see how that goes. Everyone tell Julie not to kiss boys.
Oh, and I can solve a Rubix Cube pretty fast now. We have a couple in our apartment that we sometimes use. It's a good life out here I think. The members are amazing. They are super good to us and helpful. It's a bit hard because everyone here works a ton, but once they commit, they are really committed to things. The people in the branch are amazing. I wish we had more youth, but I'm currently working on that with a couple of people I met, so we'll see where that goes. And the primary is a decent size, so we will get them eventually.
Well, as of now I can't think of anything else to write. I left my journal at the apartment.
Love you guys!
Elder Liddle
No comments:
Post a Comment