Sunday, September 17, 2017

Semana Diecisiete: A Short Message

Sorry that I didn't write much last week, it's been crazy, but really good. Emailing just takes up a ton of time, and there is so much to do and also so much fun to have on Mondays haha.

So I definitely work a ton on the attributes from PMG, they are so awesome. I definitely needed to hear some of that. It's also just good to hear from you :)

I'll miss that grape juice at Christmas haha. Not really, because I love it out here, but I will. Basically I won't be trunky, but I'll miss it.

We found an awesome new investigator, and he's actually really interested! I think things will work out really well for him, he just has to make the choice, and I'm trying to let the Spirit guide him more than me trying to teach him. I have to let God do His work, because I can't do it. I let Him do the work, and I just have to open my mouth and show up haha. It's super great to be out here and just trust God. Other than that we had a ton of really good work happen, and we had a ton of appointments set! It was awesome! Then they all fell through haha. But we found an awesome family in an apartment complex in Park Hills, where it's at least 50% hispanic, and about half of them are all family. It's going to be so good to work with them! Basically life out here rocks!

Con mucho amor,

Elder Liddle

No comments: