[Here are some answers to questions Mom sent.]
So the Brunch you are having before conference, is it an Easter brunch or just a brunch? Are you guys making it alone or with help from the ward or other missionaries or how is that working? It's going to be a missionary-type activity, but for the whole ward. It's going to be mainly us doing the hosting and stuff. We should have some help though. It's for our investigators and to get people together for conference. It's not really an Easter thing, that's the Friday night activity, we just want to get people to the Church and help people invite their friends.
Are you sharing the Easter video the Church has used in years past to show people? (Not sure if they made a new one this year). It's not a new one this year, we've showed it once though. Or, a member showed it and we were there haha. We have an activity coming up soon based around Easter though, it's going to be awesome!
There was a zone conference that was posted on Facebook that was your old area but they were unloading bikes and stuff. Was there a way to buy bikes through the mission? I don't think there was, but they had a suggested bike that they told several missionaries about.
We tried to find a bike tall enough for you. Have you had a chance to try it? The instructions for putting it together make it sound like I'll die if I do it wrong and that I need some more tools/materials, so I haven't taken it out of the box. Do you know the specs on the wheels? The sidewalks are really bad some places here. I might have to learn to jump my bike haha. Don't worry, I'll be careful, and I won't do anything dumb.
This week has been pretty good. We've done a lot of service for Alma, and we've had a bunch of small miracles too. It's been pretty good overall, but a bunch of weird things came up and interrupted things. It's been a lot of fun though, and Alma is such a ray of light! She wants to share the gospel so bad, it's really inspiring. I'm super excited for things coming up this week, it should turn out really well! Conference is going to be super good. I'm really excited for it!! I don't really know what else to say at this point haha, but I uploaded some more pictures!
Love,
Elder Liddle
[Here are some of the aforementioned photos.]









No comments:
Post a Comment