Sunday, April 15, 2018

Semana Cuarenta y Cinco (Week 45)

I got the package on Saturday at some point haha, maybe just by checking late. It was definitely very appreciated haha. I liked the selection of candy. I haven't eaten it all, but that which I've eaten was delicious! The letters were adorable, and they both made me laugh really hard. Tell Alice I'm coming back... When she's older haha. Or you could just tell her in another year plus some time. I really liked their letters. And the egg hunt sounds like it was pretty fun! That sounds like a pretty good system too. 

Conference really was amazing. I was filled with the Spirit and I received a witness of the prophetic calling of President Nelson. I don't have to wonder about that. I've been impressed at the importance of personal revelation though, and I feel good about looking for some answers to questions I've put on the back burner, and really cementing my connection to Heavenly Father. My immediate focus is receiving more revelation about the missionary lessons though. I want to spend the rest of my mission learning about them as much as I can.

The talks were so amazing this time. I learned a ton, and I really feel the general call to a higher level. I'm excited for the future of the Church, especially with the Zion focus I felt in conference. It's gonna be so good! They also quoted tons of our mission training plan scriptures. That was pretty cool. It was just the greatest thing ever. It was a historic conference, and I especially loved the solemn assembly. I didn't remember the last one, and this one was very powerful. Elder Soares was scheduled to come to our mission in a few weeks, so that will be interesting! 

We also had a cool activity Friday called a Walk with Christ. It was cool and I sang again. I did better this time I think. We also got a really cool referral from it! The entire weekend was spiritually a feast. Basically, my vision is cleared quite a bit, and I'm excited to move forward. Line upon line, we are preparing for the Second Coming. I don't know what all to write about it, I just want to study it all again, and I encourage you all to do the same. I'm going to put them all on my car playlist.

Love, 

Elder Liddle 

No comments: