So I'm being transfered! Here is my new address! I'll be in the same unit, but in the Hamilton area!
7640 Shadow Creek Dr, Hamilton, OH, 45011, Apt #1026
Thanks for those notes and that story! That's super cool! Elder Hamilton of the Seventy told us to listen for something about temples almost in the same way! I'm really excited for this conference, it is sure to be amazing. I didn't hear any rumors about the 2 hour block until Friday, and then several people have mentioned it today. I hope that doesn't happen, but we will see I suppose.
I miss the innocence and joy of childhood. But I guess there isn't a choice to go back to that.
It sounds like things are going well with stake work and hive work! Beekeeping honestly sounds pretty fun. And intense.
I also really hope I can do what the Lord expects of me. I guess we're together in that haha. It's a lot, but He helps us out. I've seen numerous miracles this week as I've talked to people and tried to step out of my comfort zone.
I'm stoked for conference, and I'm doing the best I can to read the scriptures as well as I can! There is so much strength to be found there. I've gone on to read about Ammon and Aaron and there is so much strength in those chapters, it's been amazing as the Lord has taught me!
This week there isn't much to report. I've worked really hard and seen many miracles though, and despite challenges I'm going to press forward and do my best! I know I can expect good things to come in my new area!
I love you a lot dad.
Love,
Elder Liddle



No comments:
Post a Comment