Thursday, May 19, 2016

Vecka Åttioåtta [Week 88]

Well, I finally got to Skype my family, and it went really well.   [Actually, it was Google Hangouts, but the Editor didn't add a pirate hat or eye patch, just normal video, so it could just as well have been Skype.]  I just thought I'd do a quick recap of the week.  We're looking forward to a baptism this Saturday with a guy that I've really come to love.  He is very humble and our lessons have been going great.  He asked me to baptize him on Sunday so we are really excited and looking forward to it!

We've started teaching another guy who is wanting help to stop drinking and get his life on the right track.  This is a tricky situation, but things are looking good right now.  He's very humble and accepting.

I am now out of time, but those were the two highlights of the week!  Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it was a great day!

mvh,

Äldste Liddle






No comments: