This week has been pretty great. I'm low on time because we went to the zoo today and have to end P-day early, because we got to go to the temple! I didn't buy that zoo shirt by the way, I am super bad with being indecisive. :) We had zone conference this week, and it was awesome! I learned a lot, and I sang too. Sister Welch wanted to record it after, so I'll see if I can send that to you.
We had some great experiences with investigators. It was a pretty good week. We also found a less active member that no one knows about haha. So Alma's daughter is going to be baptized this Saturday! We are super stoked! She's super ready, though we have to review a bunch of things because it's been a while since she has heard some things. It's going to be so great though! I'm really excited.
It's nice to be really busy, and time is flying, which is good and bad haha. It's been fun though, and we are doing good.
Those investigators, _____ y [and] _____, are so great! They definitely will have to progress slower, but we had a really great talk, and they totally felt the Spirit, and acknowledged that they feel great with us here. Then they gave us tacos. :-D So that's always a plus haha. I think that if Hispanic people like you, they feed you. That's basically how it seems haha. So lots of great investigators, a baptism this week, and more miracles coming! Thanks so much for praying and helping me. Faith works miracles.
What was the best Spiritual experience this week? Well, there were a good amount, but the best was the Louisville Temple by far, it's tiny, like the size of a chapel, but it's so amazing! I loved the experience so much. It's been a long time, and it felt so great. I got some pictures too :) I really love the temple, and I'm grateful that we have them so close back in Utah.
What was the bravest thing you did this week? That's a good thing to think about. I don't actually know. Probably singing haha. But another one was we were walking, and we passed a guy, and I felt prompted to talk to him, but I had already passed him. In the past I've just kept walking, but I stopped, turned around, and talked to him! It turned out pretty well, nothing huge that I can remember, but it was a little thing that was really great.
Do you get to study the conference talks with your scripture time and Preach My Gospel time? Yep! I usually read the Book of Mormon, and lately I've been a bit obsessed with the Old Testament, so I'm reading through Kings and such. I love this all so much though! There are a couple that I'm going to read as well, and I want to download the most recent ones to listen to. I'm super excited for conference in April!
No comments:
Post a Comment