Sunday, June 10, 2018

Semana Cincuenta y Uno (Week 51)

I don't know what I'll do with the birthday money haha. I don't really have many things that I want to buy, but then whenever I say that it seems like another little thing comes up. ;-) The shoe deodorant is stellar, so I'm happy with it for sure!

Hopefully things go well with Rose and Zack's new home! James is a cutie. They're lucky to have you. 

Companionship unity has gotten a lot better, and it really makes all the difference! It's so great! We have received several spiritual promptings that were super in tune with each other, or I guess we were both in tune with the Spirit. I've been very happy here.

Not a ton new has happened, we have lots of service opportunities and people to help out. We are searching for a vision of what our area could become, and we came up with a good vision, goals, and we are now working on plans. It's gonna be good! 

Love, 

Elder Liddle

No comments: