Hey! Dad, can you send me your croissant recipe? And can I get the breakfast biscuit recipe, Mom?
[We think maybe he means the crescent rolls recipe, and maybe he's talking about the scones Mom sometimes buys. We'll have to figure that out.]
Sounds like the house is going to be totally different when I see it next! [We're painting upstairs.] I'm glad you're following promptings and making the house pretty awesome! The Be One celebration and youth fireside sounded awesome! I didn't get to see them, but I may have a chance. Not today, because we went to the zoo again, but this time we got to pet and interact with a baby penguin! It was so cool! We also saw a lot of animals being much more active, but we didn't spend a ton of time there, mostly the penguin! And we are currently watching part of the celebration.
This week was crazy for us as well! We have helped a member here move a ton of things from his house that they have to leave. They've had a lot of crazy stuff go on, but they help us immensely, and I loved to help them out. We've been moving a lot haha.
We have also had several amazing lessons! We talked to a returning member, G____, who is super solid and he testified about how he has been able to feel peace through the scriptures and prayer despite his challenges. The best lesson, and the highlight of the week was A____. We had an amazing lesson with him. It almost seemed like he would talk a ton and be closed off and reject us, but you can tell that the Spirit works with him a lot, because he would listen carefully and was very open! It was amazing, he is an awesome man, and he is excited to read the Book of Mormon to get some answers, especially about the next life. He told his uncle to come visit him and tell him about the next life. He's still waiting. I'm super happy to be able to help him.
So transfers happened as I may have mentioned, my new companion is Elder Hayes from Kaysville, and he's pretty cool! I'm excited to work with him, so far we work well together. I'm super excited for this transfer! So things are really good, and I don't know what else to say now! I love you so much, thanks for all the support!
Love,
Elder Liddle
No comments:
Post a Comment