This past week has been a busy and great week. I'm really tired. I'm so tired. I'm also happy though. I enjoyed the richness of the Spirit this week. It has been really great. Yesterday, I felt the Spirit so strongly in church as I received revelation for what I need to learn, and later as I testified of Jesus Christ and His atonement to a lady we talked with. Everyday can be just such a great opportunity, and we can feel the Lord's love so strongly. That's what really brings me happiness.
So, to sum up this week, we had a lot of cool miracles. Elder Sommerville and I one day had the feeling to go to a certain town in our area, and we went and no immediate success showed. We weren't sure why the Lord wanted us to go there, but we did everything we thought we should do. I know the Lord was pleased. Wednesday was awesome. We had an appointment with a YSA girl just moved in to Heidelberg. She is progressing towards baptism. Elder Sommerville and I have improved our teaching quite a bit, and we invited her to a date for baptism. She declined and said she'd commit once she is convinced. She committed to church, reading, and praying though and is making leaps and bounds. It is awesome! After that we met with [V____] from Nigeria. She just came to Institute one day because we gave her our card. She had the feeling she needed to come and see. We had a powerful lesson with her, and she said yes to being baptized, and she came to church, and read in the Book of Mormon. It was quite the experience!
Friday we had an awesome Zone Training Meeting. We focused it on finding, and how to talk with people, and in teaching focusing on the commitment, especially baptism. I think it was a very uplifting experience, and I think a great change will come in the Zone. Afterwards I had a split with Elder Richards in Karlsruhe. It was very good. We had some cool miracles happen. They just come from Heaven everyday. We just need to ask for them. Saturday was fun with a street Preach in Worms. It was very successful. Yesterday was really awesome as we went to an appointment we saw 2 Indian guys. We talked with them, and they love Jesus Christ. We had to leave suddenly to catch our Straßenbahn. We whipped out our card and gave it to them and told them to call us. People seemingly never call. I remembered though to just pray that they'd call us. A few hours later. They did. I prayed in my heart and thanked the Lord for helping them and us out. It was way awesome.
The thing I really learned this week is that according to our Faith, the Lord works miracles. I know that to be true. I testify the Book of Mormon is God's word. He speaks to me through that book. I really felt that this week everyday. Please read often from it. I love it, and the Spirit I feel when I read it. I know Jesus is the Christ, the Savior and Redeemer of the world. He helps me everyday. Thank you all for your prayers and all the support. Have an awesome week!
Love,
Elder Matthew J Liddle
No comments:
Post a Comment