This week started as Fall and ended Winter. I had a fun exchange riding the bus on Tuesday and also a fun district meeting. We've been working on getting our key indicators to where they should be (it's not about the numbers and all that, but those guide us to fulfill our purpose and help people in the best ways), and we set a new goal. There was an inside joke about the 4 for $4 from Wendy's that they ended up using to remember a goal of inviting at least 4 families to church each week for 4 weeks, and it worked wonderfully! Now we have the $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu from McDonald's that focuses on inviting people to be baptized. The more we invite the more people say yes. It's been a lot of fun and it's already showing some good results from the district!
We also have had some cool miracles. We met a Colombian man completely on accident, and he's really promising! We felt like we should knock on the door of a guy who wasn't interested, and it turns out he moved! So we of course took the opportunity presented to us. He's a really cool guy and we're excited to keep teaching him. We ended up biking back on Saturday through the snow because we were so excited!
Speaking of which, it started snowing Friday night and didn't stop until Sunday and Church got canceled because the roads were pretty bad. They cleared up later that same day though and we were able to have an awesome time visiting people, we had two more amazing lessons that day with more really promising people.
This week is a bit shorter, sorry. It's not that nothing has happened, just that I can't remember half of the week haha. It's been really good though, things are looking really good here and I love Dayton! Oh, and there were a bunch of people I didn't get to meet because of holiday vacations and now I've met everyone but just one or two, so that's really nice. God's been blessing us a lot and I hope to keep working hard to make Him, and you guys, proud.
Love,
Elder Liddle
[A bunch of new photos showed up in the Google Drive folder Elder Liddle shares with us. Here are a few of them.]






No comments:
Post a Comment