So the references have been going VERY well! The 4 for 4 is over sadly, it was to invite 4 families to Church for 4 weeks, but it made significant results in the district. As a group we are standing out. The 123 dollar menu is all about inviting people to be baptized, we want 1 more person on date (per companionship), so we invite 2 people to be baptized a week for 3 weeks. It's not quite as catchy, so it's not doing as well (the more you remember your goal the better), but all 5 companionships have someone on date now. So I'm getting pretty sold on goal setting. We invite to Church more and we are always thinking about inviting people to be baptized. It's been awesome.
Church was canceled this week again. It wasn't super bad here I thought, but it's definitely a lot safer to not go out. Sunday morning they told us not to go out at all, but later on they let us drive. We went out last Sunday according to our judgment. The roads cleared up last week pretty quick but this week it got really cold so nothing melted. If we aren't driving and we're allowed to go out, we go out, whether on bikes or foot.
We're teaching a Colombiano, a Ecuatoriano, dos Dominicanos, y varios Mexicanos. Also some other Colombianos, HondureƱos, And a Guatemalteca but the main people are the first ones I listed. We usually keep pretty busy haha.
I'm other news, we had an awesome zone conference and on Sunday we were short of our finding goal, but we exercised faith and worked hard and were able to find 2 people! It was really cool to see how the Lord can help us with our goals.
I love you all, I hope things are good back there!
Love,
Elder Liddle


No comments:
Post a Comment