Guten Tag Geschwistern! [Good Day Siblings!]
This past week was way amazing! We just keep seeing miracles all the time. Every single day there is something good to see. Mom, thanks for the letters, and info. I was also considering as part of my decision as well having to do with running. I'm not sure about everything yet, but since you're okay with it, I'll pray about things and make a decision. Präsident said to make a final decision in November.
This past week we've been seeing some good success. We had a fallen out appointment at the church, and luckily we had a back up plan. I'm so grateful for diligently planning! It really pays off. The Lord blesses us for doing our best. We did doors by the church and just had crazy success. The very first door we knocked on that was way close to the church was a funny experience. The man opened the door and shouted, "Ach! Mormonen! Was wollt ihr?" :) [Oh! Mormons! What do you want?] Basically he asked us what we wanted, which was perfect! We told him we wanted to give his family a church tour, and he talked with his wife and said yes. This evening they are coming. We kept going and found 4 other families that day interested in Church tours. It was super awesome, and I know that great things will come of it. We are also having a Book of Mormon fireside this weekend and it should be great with many people coming.
Also this week we had a lesson with a newer convert who is a little weak, and we brought our family history specialist. It was awesome. The lesson was supposed to just be 30 minutes, but she was so excited about her family history she just kept talking about it for like an hour. We finally said we needed to go, but it was just awesome! Family history is so powerful. We had so many other miracles, and it is just so awesome to see the Lord has His hand in His work. I am so grateful for Him. I know that my Savior and His angels have really helped and strengthened me this week. I'm so grateful for their help. I've needed it.
Honestly, this past week was one of the most challenging weeks of my mission, but I know that after much tribulation comes the great glory and blessings. It is so important to stay true, and I know that the Lord blesses me so much, and I have grown so much closer to Him, and appreciate Him much more. I love Jesus Christ. He is my hero, and He needs a hero out of me.
I love you all, and have a great week!
Alles Gute, [Best wishes,]
Elder Matthew J Liddle
No comments:
Post a Comment