Sunday, October 15, 2017

Semana Diecinueve: Report from Elder Liddle

A former member here was rebaptized Saturday! We also had a really cool Mexican party.  It was so fun!  I was bouncing off the walls talking to everyone.  It was good times!

I love soccer now.  It's so fun!

The best thing ever is this meat called Cecina.  It is from the state in Mexico where most of the members are from, but at the moment I can't remember which one that is.  Mexican food that we get here is the most delicious stuff ever, and I'm way less picky than back at home when I eat with members.  I only really avoid cilantro.  Everything else is usually just fine.

We went to the zoo again today.  It was super fun.  It's just the greatest thing ever.  We watched the cheetahs run!  They have a really cool show for it.

The work is going super well too.  We got the most investigators this week of my whole mission!  Still not a large number, but it was really awesome. :)

Well, I think that that's all I have to say.  I've had some good times, and some pretty rough times.  I read Ether 6:9-10.  I want to be tight like unto a dish, where no whale nor monster of the sea can break me, and to have light continually.  It will be some hard times still, but I will be unbreakable.  I'm holding in there, and I'll keep holding on.  I read an article in the Ensign and it said when we are on the end of our rope, tie a knot and hold on, and I will not let go.

Love you all so much!

Elder Liddle

No comments: