Do you remember the time Howard W. Hunter fell over while speaking? It was impressive to see how he didn't miss a beat. I watched that talk on Gospel Library and I was very surprised. He was definitely assisted by God though.
I had a very comforting and powerful and enlightening study today. I learned a lot of things that I've been concerned about. I love it when God does that for me.
Could you find some sheet music for me? The song is called Luz Del Cielo and the chorus is "Luz del cielo muéstrame como nunca me dejas sola luz del cielo..." I might be playing it for a branch thing. I don't know if it will be that or a different song yet, but I really like that one.
I'm going to send the more weekly description in a separate email. I'll also respond to Dad separately a bit, but I really appreciated his email. I've been having a lot of spiritual experiences, but it's also been hard. However, I've seen some blessings and promises come true. I can respond to the Spirit. I've been receiving support and light from Heaven. My companion is very supportive and I'm loving it here. It's been amazing despite trials. I just read [re-read] the blessing Dad gave me and it's been coming true, and I'll strive to help the other parts be fulfilled as well. I love being a missionary. I know that this Church is true, and I know I'm on the right path. I know my purpose in life, and I'm striving to fulfill it.
Love,
Elder Liddle
This week has been full of so much good! We've met with a lot of people and had the opportunity to testify serve a ton! It's really just been blessing after blessing and miracle after miracle. I mentioned a few things already, but one thing I really love here is that we seem to somehow always get an opportunity to teach and testify. That's what I love and that's what makes the mission amazing. The windows of Heaven are opening and pouring out blessings. I guess I don't have a ton to report on this week, but it has been filled with so much good!
Love,
Elder Liddle
No comments:
Post a Comment